Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fashion Bomb -- VISIONS OF THE LIFTED VEIL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fashion Bomb -- VISIONS OF THE LIFTED VEIL Empty
PostSubject: Fashion Bomb -- VISIONS OF THE LIFTED VEIL   Fashion Bomb -- VISIONS OF THE LIFTED VEIL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Fashion Bomb -- VISIONS OF THE LIFTED VEIL 11840 I have this review posted on VampireFreaks.com it has some swearing so I am going to have this posted as an offsite link along with my other reviews.

All in all this is an industrial album that displays that metal is art and this is very explicit with the nudity of the ladies and graphic with the pictures too. Val sings like a prophet of doom via a Stephen Hawling nightmare scenario then combine that with Hunter S. Thompson with the way it's timed.

I found myself having to play this CD more than once in one sitting just so I can get a glimpse of everything -- this is very uncommon in Industrial Metal and this is a dominate genre in Chicago, Illinois, within the early to mid-1990s.

I've followed Fashion Bomb as long as I've known Ray and Gwendy of Grigori 3. The vocalist on Fashion Bomb's range is similar to TOOL and to do this album it reflects the dark undercurrent of Dystopia in the album. This CD could be the soundtrack for A Richard Matheson story.
Back to top Go down

Fashion Bomb -- VISIONS OF THE LIFTED VEIL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: The Hurting Words-
Jump to: