Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED

Go down 
+24
Chairman_Smith
QuothTheRaven
manny
snooloui
Eyesore
Vexer6
James B.
ultmetal
A Handful of Wayne
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Troublezone
stepcousin
mc666
scottmitchell74
Jesusandmetal23
Fat Freddy
Stender
Orion Crystal Ice
rattpoison
tohostudios
Schbopo
Temple of Blood
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Empty
PostSubject: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:32 pm

!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

Last edited by Temple of Blood on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:42 pm

I don't see anything.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Me either.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Trust me you don't want to............Brokencyde still are the worst but Attack Attack are giving them a run for their money.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Ohhhh, I've heard this before. Yeah, they're pretty smurfing horrible, perhaps even the worst. Gotta give them props for bringing back the crab walk though.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 pm

THIS IS THAT BAND I KEEP HEARING IN THE CD STORE. I kept wondering why there was this horrible breakdown and screaming and then sugary pop punk.

also see:

Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Please dont tell me that these fa gs are all wearing matching clothes....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:18 pm

I am not even gonna click on that YouTube window.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:19 pm

See where Pantera has gotten us................... Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm

It's pretty bad, extremely generic, but nowhere near the pop rap CRAP.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:54 pm

The real crime is the pants they are wearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED 561797
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:08 am

sounds like a Haste The Day type of metalcore band (looks like one too). as for the song... not good, but far from the worst song ever.

stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:29 am

SpectreFate wrote:
See where Pantera has gotten us................... Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_rolleyes

yes, finally someone has the guts to say it.

as for the Attack Attack video, not my thing but not the worst song Ive ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:16 am

Pantera was never "emo"... don't see the connection. Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:21 am