Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art Empty
PostSubject: Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art   Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:46 pm

This is a long shot, but I am looking for the artwork for the 'Fistful of Metal' CD. Someone sent me Armed And Dangerous cover art and inlays, but the Fistful of Metal CD. Now I have found a nother copy of the Armed And Dangerous CD, but the 'Fistful Of Metal' CD seems a bit harder to find. So if anyone can help me to get the artwork for it, that would be awesome.l

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art   Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:13 am

I wish i could help you out but i only have one copy and it's the original megaforce pressing.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art   Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 am

Just make your own with art on the web. That's what I do if I can't find the real deal.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art   Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:49 am

I came up with this. Someone will need to resize it, though:

Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art Anthrax_fistful_of_metal_1995_retail_cd-front

Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art Anthrax_fistful_of_metal_1995_retail_cd-back

Couldn't find any with the inside of the inlay, though...
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art   Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:13 am

Yeah, I don't have a working printer. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art   Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthrax - Fistful of Metal cover art
Page 1 of 1