Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anthrax's trippiest video clip

Go down 
+4
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
fingers
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

anthrax's trippiest video clip Empty
PostSubject: anthrax's trippiest video clip   anthrax's trippiest video clip Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7NSKXftE

This doesn't even sound like Anthrax looks aliens have come and abducted them and replaced them with alternative but hey I still like the music but the video clip is something a serial killer would watch I only watched it because I saw on Jenna Elfman's biography that she starred in the video.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: anthrax's trippiest video clip   anthrax's trippiest video clip Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:08 am

Great song and album except for the drum sound.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: anthrax's trippiest video clip   anthrax's trippiest video clip Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:59 pm

I remembering hating this song the first time I heard it. I loved The Sound of White Noise, but this lone song was the clunker on an otherwise superb album. Too slow and weird at the time. Over the years, I took a personal interest in the lyrics and it has since become one of my favorites by them. I wish I didn't have to experience what I did to see things in a different light, but I guess it's all for a reason.

Don't really remember the video, but yea, it's kinda trippy.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: anthrax's trippiest video clip   anthrax's trippiest video clip Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:31 pm

One of the better songs on that album (which is an OK album but not a great one. The first track especially is a big dud).
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: anthrax's trippiest video clip   anthrax's trippiest video clip Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
One of the better songs on that album (which is an OK album but not a great one. The first track especially is a big dud).

anthrax's trippiest video clip 798255

Anyway..... I loved this song when I heard it. I loved the whole album. It was actually my first Anthrax album. The first song Potters Field is great! The guitars in that one gives me chills everything is just really great on this album.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39603

PostSubject: Re: anthrax's trippiest video clip   anthrax's trippiest video clip Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Sound Of White Noise is an awesome album all the way through. And if I remember right,this song was based on the Twin Peaks television show;a very weird program.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: anthrax's trippiest video clip   anthrax's trippiest video clip Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 pm

I remember being very apprehensive about this new album with John Bush. I was a long-time Anthrax fan and big Belladonna fan boy. Thankfully my fears were unfounded. It's a fine album. One of my favs of the Bush-era.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18944

PostSubject: Re: anthrax's trippiest video clip   anthrax's trippiest video clip Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:29 pm

This is actually my favorite song off SOWN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: anthrax's trippiest video clip   anthrax's trippiest video clip Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:43 am

i love the album, but detest that song. pretty decent vid though.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anthrax's trippiest video clip   anthrax's trippiest video clip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anthrax's trippiest video clip
Page 1 of 1