Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disaffection

Go down 
+11
Fat Freddy
powermacho
Wargod
mc666
Thrasher73
mr.electric39
Dave the Boss
MetalFRO
ultmetal
Stender
Jesusandmetal23
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Listened to the demo three times today. Great new thrash band.
http://www.myspace.com/disaffectionthrashers
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Didnt see that Stender, sorry. Anyway, these guys RAWK.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Yup. Good thrash band from Brazil. Their style is very retro 80's thrash metal. Simplistic, catchy, heavy thrash! I have a full review on NLTM.

ult

If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:08 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Yup. Good thrash band from Brazil. Their style is very retro 80's thrash metal. Simplistic, catchy, heavy thrash! I have a full review on NLTM.

ult

yeah, I am a frequent visitor on your site. I saw the review for Begin the Revolution.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:59 am

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Didnt see that Stender, sorry. Anyway, these guys RAWK.

No probs, bro just wanted to make sure you didnt miss the other thread.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Looking forward to their debut, as the demo was solid. Hopefully the rest of the album will be neck-snapping thrash!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 pm

As it's 5 AM here, I can't go around blasting thrash, haha. Are they any better than fellow Brazilians Arnion? I thought they were very, very bland.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
As it's 5 AM here, I can't go around blasting thrash, haha. Are they any better than fellow Brazilians Arnion? I thought they were very, very bland.

Disaffection RIP. Not too original, but if thrash is what you like, then you will like. Disaffection Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:44 am

http://whitethronereviews.blogspot.com/search/label/Disaffection

Here's the White Throne review with a video for one of the songs on the album....

Disaffection 11840
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:56 am

Dave the Boss wrote:

Much much better than Arnion in my opinion. I dont even consider Arnion thrash really.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:59 am

Hmmm... it sounds okay, but nothing more than that. They sound like 99,99% of all other retro thrash bands out there, so my interest in them is limited.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:03 am

Im really looking forward to the release of Begin the Revolution.They sound damn good to me.One of the best christian thrash bands out right now.
Back to top Go down

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Meh...they're OK. Kinda average.

The vocals remind me of Animal from the Muppets.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:22 am

i like em. they do what they do well & don't try to add any innovations.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:18 am

mc666 wrote:
i like em. they do what they do well & don't try to add any innovations.

Disaffection 11840

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:31 am

I like it but then again I've been getting into tons on new thrash bands this past year. I LOVE THRASH! IT BLOWS MY MIND UP!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:47 pm

IT'S ON MY MUST HAVE LIST Disaffection Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Just got this one in the mail today... haven't had time for a full spin but the first coupla tracks sound pretty bitchin'. Disaffection 11840

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Didn't buy this yet. It's actually not too high on my want list. I still have a lot of classic stuff to get. The only new releases I want lately is the new accept, the new Rush, Stryper, and possibly Forbidden, if it's out this year. Some others too.
Back to top Go down
allthingsmetal
Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:43 am

I've tried, really tried to get into this cd--hoping that it was a "grower". But no such luck. I actually forgot about it until I was digging out cds to take today and it was on the bottom of the "need to shelf or trade" stack.
The vocals by themselves ruin it for me but nothing on this cd really captured me. I'm an old time thrasher who also loves all the new stuff too.
Seeing some of the positive thoughts about them I will give it one more spin.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:59 am

allthingsmetal wrote:
I've tried, really tried to get into this cd--hoping that it was a "grower". But no such luck. I actually forgot about it until I was digging out cds to take today and it was on the bottom of the "need to shelf or trade" stack.
The vocals by themselves ruin it for me but nothing on this cd really captured me. I'm an old time thrasher who also loves all the new stuff too.
Seeing some of the positive thoughts about them I will give it one more spin.

Wanna trade it?

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/metal-market-f6/some-cds-for-trade-t13192.htm

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:22 pm

I'm loving it, gets regular spins still.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Very good album. Should get it!
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:09 pm

I like it, but will say it does not get much plays around here - for whatever reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disaffection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disaffection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next