Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Price Killer series catalog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

Price Killer series catalog Empty
PostSubject: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:56 am

Is there are a way to track down all of the releases of that Price Killer series by Roadrunner?? Aside from being highly collectable, that series had some amazing albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:14 pm

It will be a hard one, I'm 3 short of the full collection and mine started with the Great Kat's Worship me or Die, you'll pick up that one and Carnivore and even the Possessed one for cheap enough but there are some that will cost hundreds to purchase and rarely show up on ebay and the likes, sellers know what they are worth / can fetch, so it's going to be tough for you but best of luck.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:19 pm

There are some great titles released in that series, but I am still not sure why people care that much about having them all. Most of them have been re-released in recent years with superior sound anyhow.

I guess it's like me wanting to have the original vinyl on some bands. The CDs are most likely better sounding, but there is that nostalgia/collector factor involved.

Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

PostSubject: Re: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:28 pm

I know some of them are really hard to get but I am not interested in getting all of them. Just the ones that actually matter like Paradox, Whiplash, etc... I still don't see a list here! Price Killer series catalog Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 pm

There was, at one time, a thread about this and someone pictured them all. I can't seem to find it right now.

PostSubject: Re: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Price Killer series catalog C2eb4a11
Back to top Go down
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

PostSubject: Re: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:49 pm

That looks nice but I don't know what all of them are. Can you help?

1st row: Agent Steel, Carnivore, Carnivore, Circle Jerks, ?????
2nd row: Detente, Exciter, Fifth Angel, Hallow's Eve, The Great Kat
3rd row: Paradox, Possessed, Racer X, Razor, Venom
4th row: Venom, Vicious Rumours, Voivod, Whiplash, Whiplash

Edit: typo

Last edited by Velvet Creation on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:20 pm

The one with the big VI is Circle jerks VI on the first row.

The one right before great kat is Hallows eve tales of terror

The one after possessed is Racer X

dont know about the rest.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37647

PostSubject: Re: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Third one in the second row is Fifth Angel S/T (I think)...

Second one in the bottom row is Vicious Rumors' SOLDIERS OF THE NIGHT

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

PostSubject: Re: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:57 pm

Cool, so the only one left is the last one on the first row.

By the way, Fifth Angel is a great surprise! Never heard of them before, some great cheese! Price Killer series catalog Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Chastain - Mystery of Illusion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price Killer series catalog   Price Killer series catalog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price Killer series catalog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: