Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx   Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:49 pm

I had a cassette of this band many years ago and have been trying to find them again or find out what happened to them. My tape bit the dust after too many plays and has been lost for a long time now. I thought if anyone knew about them this would be the place to look. Any help is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx   Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Google the name and title of the tape!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx   Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Yeah, I tried that before I posted the request and came up empty. I don't remember for sure but I think the album was a self titled one. I had a friend who also had a copy of this tape and from all I can come up with I am beginning to think we had the only two ever made.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx   Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:11 pm

Isn't there a rap group by this name? I remember reading a review for a compilation album, which mentioned a rap group by that name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx   Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone remember a band called Fort Knox or Fortknoxx
Page 1 of 1