Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps

Go down 
+3
Orion Crystal Ice
Stender
DallasBlack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Empty
PostSubject: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Maiden Mania was an easy name for my Maiden comps but I'm having a bugger of a time for what I want to call my Savatage comps. I'm thinking of Savagely Savatage, Madmen and Poets, or From The Gutter To The Asylum (I know it's similar to the best of collection but it represents how the first album cover Sirens shows a dungeon and the last one Poets & Madmen shows an Asylum) but I'm not sure if they're good names or not. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:58 pm

I called mine "beyond the doors of the dark..A savatage compilation"
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 am

I dunno. 'Sirens Beneath The Surface'? :p That's if it's like a overlooked gems type of comp or something. Whatever. I suck.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:43 am

It's just a large mix of Savatage songs dispersed through several CDs. Here was my Maiden one to give you an example:

http://www.heartofmetal.net/heart-of-metal-f1/my-maiden-mania-comps-t11264.htm?highlight=maiden
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:03 am

"A Whole Buncha Savatage Sh*t I Like"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:52 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps 669562 ....too wordy, but thanks for playing Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_biggrin .
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:33 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps 669562 ....too wordy, but thanks for playing Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_biggrin .

Laughing I used to make homemade comp tapes for friends all the time that were simplylabeled "Cool sh*t by (Name of Band)"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Mentally Yours

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Hav-a-Sava
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:49 pm

kmorg wrote:
Mentally Yours

Thanks for the suggestions but I think I might go with this one. It fits real well and it's one of my favorite Savatage songs.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_lol I used to make homemade comp tapes for friends all the time that were simplylabeled "Cool sh*t by (Name of Band)"

I had a similiar naming technique. Most of my comp tapes were labeled "Whole Lotta [band name]". So I'll suggest "Dallas Black's Whole Lotta Savatage". Feel free to use that. Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_wink

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:27 pm

"One Of Them Is Dead And The Rest Play Christmas Music"
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Schbopo wrote:

Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps 201269 If I ever make a Savatage comp, I'm using that.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Schbopo wrote:

Quickly play som Jon Oliva's Pain to remedy yourself!

DB: I thought you'd like that. Very Happy I know a huge fan here in Norway who signs all his correspondance with, Metally Yours.

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Schbopo wrote:

Now I'm really going to flog you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps   Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help With A Name For My Savatage Comps
Page 1 of 1