Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cage in Texas!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Cage in Texas! Empty
PostSubject: Cage in Texas!   Cage in Texas! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Cage will be in Ft. Worth Dec. 12th!

I just spoke with Momma. Nothing's going on that day, so I'm there! (Lucky me, I just happen to be off the next morning to sleeping in = no problem).
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

Cage in Texas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage in Texas!   Cage in Texas! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:31 am

Wow. Cage! Amazing band. It kills me that no interesting metal events take place around here. It's like the lost island. Cage in Texas! Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

Cage in Texas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage in Texas!   Cage in Texas! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:52 am

Cool, I'll have to wait until next year September. Then I'll probably see them on Swordbrothers festival here in Germany.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Cage in Texas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage in Texas!   Cage in Texas! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:44 pm

I know!!!!!!! They're with Circle II Circle and I want to go really, really bad...but I can't. Wal-Mart won't give me the day off for that and I sadly must wait God knows how long to see my favorite vocalist live. If only it was either Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday then I could go (loose sleep before school but I could handle that). Unfortunatly it's on a Satruday and with Wal-Mart being short staffed and it being the holidays, there was albmost no way it's going to happen. I could call in sick but it would look suspicious and screw someone over (the latter is the main reason I won't do that).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Cage in Texas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage in Texas!   Cage in Texas! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Have a blast Scott. Should be a great show with Cage and Helstar.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Cage in Texas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage in Texas!   Cage in Texas! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:39 am

I had a wonderful time at Wal-Mart last night. I was sore and stiff from working paper (tp, paper towels, picnic supplies, sandwich bags, etc.) Friday night. Last night in pharmacy I had a buttload of freight (enough to require two people-but I never got any help). I got to work from 9 pm to 8:25 am and drag myself home in time to crash with sore feet and no energy left. And to think if they had given me the day off I'd have to stand there and enjoy live performances from Cage & Circle II Circle. To quote Dilbert, "Yay life!".
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

Cage in Texas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage in Texas!   Cage in Texas! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:57 am

Report coming.....
Back to top Go down

Cage in Texas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage in Texas!   Cage in Texas! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:51 am

We're on pins and needles.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

Cage in Texas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage in Texas!   Cage in Texas! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:40 pm

In the words of Andy to Jim in The Office:

"I can't tell if you're mocking me."

Cage in Texas! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cage in Texas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cage in Texas!   Cage in Texas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cage in Texas!
Page 1 of 1