Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!

Go down 
+4
Dave the Boss
powermacho
thejokeriv
jerseyultifan+
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:38 pm

hey guys,as most of you know;my name is sherri and i am working as promotional manager to the band.i am looking to book them some gigs in 2010.we would like to come to as many cities as money and time etc allow. do you have any locations? clubs? pls contact me via jerseyultigl@gmail.com serious inquiries only! pls provide me with location and contact person. thanks for all your help and your loyal support to the band,
sherri
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:44 pm

I have mentioned this before, Go for Jaxx in Springfield, VA the best metal club on the planet!!!:

http://www.jaxxroxx.com/audition.htm
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:11 am

IF you manage to do something near NJ, please give me a ride.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:21 am

Meh, organize one big Euro tour, and make a stop in Holland! Pot's legal over here. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:39 pm

I went to a show last night and someone asked me "When is Ultimatum coming back to play?" Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:30 pm

We're always up for doing Silver City again TT.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:46 am

details you two!! and i will do my hardest to set this up!! thanks! Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! 911681 Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! 320592 Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! 795291
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Nick (Tall Tyrion) can handle setting up a Silver City, NM show. He did an EXCELLENT job last time.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:14 am

nick,i have the bands blackout dates just hit me a pm and i will give you all the info you need! thanks for the headsup rob!! Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! 911681
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:09 am

Actually, Silver City is only a couple of hours away, so it's not affected by the blackout.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:16 am

thanks rob! your the best! map of nm doesnt quite cut it at times! but,hey,i am trying here! Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:55 am

So any chance at all for gigs in Europe? Some friends of mine in my hometown organize thrash concerts every now and then. Last april they had Fueled by Fire and Bonded by Blood (amongst others) come over from the US just to play there, so if they dig Ultimatum, perhaps something can be arranged.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:11 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
So any chance at all for gigs in Europe? Some friends of mine in my hometown organize thrash concerts every now and then. Last april they had Fueled by Fire and Bonded by Blood (amongst others) come over from the US just to play there, so if they dig Ultimatum, perhaps something can be arranged.

We'd love to come over to Europe. What do you need us to send you?

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:45 am

promotional manager is willing to pay for her passport.anyone for chipping in for airfares for her first ever overseas trip??? just asking!!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:34 pm

hey..guys..wheres the humor? i was just kidding.that said,i would so love to see the band go overseas! IMHO there is such a love for metal over there and equally as hard to get a band to play overthere.i wish there was a way to make it affordable and acessiable for both fan and band! that would be so incredible! Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! 11840
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:32 am

ultmetal wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:

We'd love to come over to Europe. What do you need us to send you?

I just talked to one of them, and they probably won't be organizing any gigs anytime soon. I'll let you if/when it happens though.
Back to top Go down
Isaiah 40:31
Metal novice
Metal novice
Isaiah 40:31

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Quote :

hey..guys..wheres the humor? i was just kidding.that said,i would so love to see the band go overseas! IMHO there is such a love for metal over there and equally as hard to get a band to play overthere.i wish there was a way to make it affordable and acessiable for both fan and band! that would be so incredible! Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! 11840

If I play and hit the PA Powerball I'll let you know! Sherr's THE BEST peeps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elderblues
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!   Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum tour in 2010..help wanted!
Page 1 of 1