Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine Empty
PostSubject: vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine   vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:14 pm

hey Ulti fans,heres a chance to make your vote count! some of these catagories dont apply but,fill in as many of them as you can to show your support for our favorite band of 2009!! http://www.hmmagazine.com/2009/10/ivoted thanks for all you do!! sherri promotional manager to Ultimatum vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine 795291

Last edited by jerseyultifan+ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37627

PostSubject: Re: vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine   vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:27 am

H.M. Magazine is still around? Sheesh. vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine Icon_eek

And yet Metal Maniacs and Brave Words/Bloody Knuckles both went under this year. There's no justice. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25804

PostSubject: Re: vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine   vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:14 pm

Metal Edge also went under this year. I'm not a big fan of Revolver but they are going to cut back to 6 issues a year starting next year.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37627

PostSubject: Re: vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine   vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm

nevermore wrote:
Metal Edge also went under this year. I'm not a big fan of Revolver but they are going to cut back to 6 issues a year starting next year.

Yea, Metal Edge and Metal Maniacs were both published by the same company, so they axed'em both.

Before you know it, the metalheads of tomorrow will never know the joy of cutting a poster of their favorite band out of a magazine and hanging it on their bedroom wall. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: !   vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:19 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Yea, Metal Edge and Metal Maniacs were both published by the same company, so they axed'em both.

Before you know it, the metalheads of tomorrow will never know the joy of cutting a poster of their favorite band out of a magazine and hanging it on their bedroom wall. Sad
'

While I can sympathise with you there Freddy, I always disliked posters - Neve lasts long, and always get ripped. Banners are the way to go! They're beautiful and they last! vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine 11840
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine   vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 am

Do not expect much love from HM! The review for the Lex Metalis is the worst I've seen. vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine 19976
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine   vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vote for Ultimatum artist of the year in HM magazine
Page 1 of 1