Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vengeance Rising in the studio.

Go down 
+8
exact33
Thrasher73
T-Roy
Lurideath
metalheaded
Metallic Blaze
Stender
Troublezone
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Vengeance Rising in the studio. Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEiwZi-EwhA&feature=quicklist
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:21 pm

I've seen that before. Johnny Valasquez was an awesome drummer. I think he has posted a bunch of Vengeance live stuff when they played in mexico on his youtube channel also.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Stender wrote:
I've seen that before. Johnny Valasquez was an awesome drummer. I think he has posted a bunch of Vengeance live stuff when they played in mexico on his youtube channel also.

There is other clips... they're all on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:30 pm

I thought you were talking about something new from Roger. I haven't heard from him in ages.

He was ranting and raving for a few years there. Nothing new on youtube I could find though.

But yeah, Vengeance Rising was awesome in their heyday. I got to see them live on their "Once Dead" tour.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 am

Yeah, Johnny was (is) great. He's still around, I think...he posted over at the CMR a few times a while back. I saw him drum for Mortification on the Post Momentary tour with Living Sacrifice, and he really added a new dimension to Morty's songs. Killer stuff, have it on video (but not digital, yet...)

Who is that other drummer in that other clip called 'Vengeance Rising drummer going to work' that comes up after Johnny's is over? The short haired tall dude? Never seen him before...I suspect it's not even the correct band, though.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:13 am

I bet you'll never see any more footage of Vengeance Rising in the studio ever again. haha
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:19 am

That "Released Upon The Earth" he has on there fricken melts.

I miss that CD! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:36 am

Lurideath wrote:
I bet you'll never see any more footage of Vengeance Rising in the studio ever again. haha

Why? Has something happened with Roger?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:07 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Lurideath wrote:

Why? Has something happened with Roger?

Nope,I think thats the point Lurideath was trying to make.Nothings gonna happen.Haha
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:52 am

Roger's been promising a VR record as far back as 1998... It's not gonna happen and if it did no one would care since VR fans most likely will not support his "Realms of Blasphemy" lyrics.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Lurideath wrote:

Ill second that. I dont imagine roger would allow the drums to drown out his ranting nowadays...

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:44 pm

exact33 wrote:
Lurideath wrote:

Ill second that. I dont imagine roger would allow the drums to drown out his ranting nowadays...

Vengeance Rising in the studio. Lol
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Has anyone heard anything from Roger lately? His old site hasn't been updated in years now.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't posted any of his rants on youtube. I looked, but nothing.

Maybe he is finally cooling down.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Has anyone heard anything from Roger lately? His old site hasn't been updated in years now.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't posted any of his rants on youtube. I looked, but nothing.

He has a myspace, not sure when he updated last though.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Stender wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

He has a myspace, not sure when he updated last though.

I guess now that people dont really listen to him anymore he decided to stop posting...

Alex

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:57 pm

I think he's waiting by the phone waiting for a call from the guy who made the "Anvil" movie, hoping they want to make a movie about him, called "Roger! The Story of Vengeance Rising."

...and don't tell me you wouldn't all pay to see it. I know I would. Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_lol

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I think he's waiting by the phone waiting for a call from the guy who made the "Anvil" movie, wanting to make a movie about him, called "Roger! The Story of Vengeance Rising."

...and don't tell me you wouldn't all pay to see it. I know I would. Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_lol

or michael moore!!

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Not to lead this thread in the wrong direction but I personally think Roger will be back into the Christian market.He was pretty bitter over everything but I think He knows deep down where He should be.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Not to lead this thread in the wrong direction but I personally think Roger will be back into the Christian market.He was pretty bitter over everything but I think He knows deep down where He should be.

It will be interesting to see. Generally when you get someone that outspoken all of a sudden there are deeper issues that need to be resolved..

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:

I hope so man. Just think if he made amends with the rest VR and once dead booted the fasedown guy and Roger came back!... Vengeance Rising in the studio. 11840
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Stender wrote:

I hope so man. Just think if he made amends with the rest VR and once dead booted the fasedown guy and Roger came back!... Vengeance Rising in the studio. 11840

...which would make for a great, triumphant ending to "Roger! The Story of Vengeance Rising!" Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Stender wrote:

...which would make for a great, triumphant ending to "Roger! The Story of Vengeance Rising!" Laughing

someone is stuck in video mode!!

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Except that it will never happen.

Once Dead aren't even together at this point, from what I understand. Devin and Jim are back in Fasedown. Jim is also doing The Crucified reunion. Glenn Rogers is completely focused on Hirax and wants no part of Once Dead. Angelo is in Anger As Art now. The old guard are out: Roger Dale Martin won't be doing music anymore. He's too focused on work and his family. Larry has been busy doing his cover bands, which he does every weekend, from what I understand. I haven't spoken to Glen Mancaruso in quite some time, but he was pretty much out of Once Dead after the reunion show/DVD. Doug is the only remaining member of VR, but he's also very busy with work and family.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:16 pm

looking forward to my Once Dead dvd! another piece of vintage Ultimatum history!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:17 pm

exact33 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Stender wrote:

...which would make for a great, triumphant ending to "Roger! The Story of Vengeance Rising!" Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_lol

someone is stuck in video mode!!

I just think it would make a fascinating film!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance Rising in the studio.   Vengeance Rising in the studio. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Rising in the studio.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: