Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70's Krokus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

70's Krokus Empty
PostSubject: 70's Krokus   70's Krokus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 10:25 am

Just wandering what you all think of 70's Krokus (pre Marc Storace era)?
I bought the album painkiller obviously not the judas priest album which was released 2 years before Metal Rendevous they also had a different singer and were a spacerock band. I like it but I prefer their stuff they did before Change of address
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

70's Krokus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70's Krokus   70's Krokus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 1:23 pm

I have never heard any of it. I have most of their 80's stuff, and love it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

70's Krokus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70's Krokus   70's Krokus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 2:43 pm

I like the real KROKUS (with STORACE) and dont care about those old 70s days. I have that PAINKILLER album but with the name PAY IT IN METAL.
Back to top Go down

70's Krokus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70's Krokus   70's Krokus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:52 pm

Krokus was one of those bands, like Grim Reaper, and to some extent Overkill, in which they never quite broke the barrier into moderate popularity (in the 80's) though had quite the loyal following and in most cases, superior musicianship.

I have no real complaints with the music on 1977's To You All, nor with '78's Pay It In Metal/Painkiller, though the production on both albums is quite shoddy.

A 'tiny' sound is fairly audible ala early Saxon, though Saxon's was not nearly as annoying.

Not all bad, I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70's Krokus Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70's Krokus   70's Krokus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70's Krokus
Page 1 of 1