Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie

Go down 
+4
Schbopo
exact33
Metallic Blaze
akeldama
8 posters
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Empty
PostSubject: Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie   Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Sorry if this is old news or already been posted:

According to Showbizspy.com, OZZY OSBOURNE says he’d be more than happy for a movie to be made about his eventful life — but only if Hollywood hunk Johnny Depp takes the lead role!

The Black Sabbath rocker - who has just released his autobiography, I Am Ozzy - says he’d love the Pirates Of The Caribbean actor to play him in a biopic.

“What’s left to wish for?” Ozzy said. “A number one album would be good. And to have a movie made of the book, maybe with Johnny Depp playing me — I’d like that."

Read more at http://www.showbizspy.com/article/19...-in-movie.html
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie   Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Interesting ... Johnny Depp doesn't really look like Ozzy though.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie   Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:38 pm

and I want George Clooney to play me in a movie about my life... they shouldnt let ozzy talk in public anymore...

Alex

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie   Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:29 pm

I still have a lot of respect for Ozzy.

I would love to see a movie about his life.

However, they can find a better actor than Depp IMO.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie   Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Every time Ozzy talks, I just need to remember "He was in Black Sabbath, just hang on to that!" to keep from shooting myself.

And screw Johnny Depp. He's a decent enough actor, but I'm really getting sick of him.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie   Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Every time Ozzy talks, I just need to remember "He was in Black Sabbath, just hang on to that!" to keep from shooting myself.

And screw Johnny Depp. He's a decent enough actor, but I'm really getting sick of him.

Yeah, Johnny is sooo overrated.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie   Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:15 pm

so is Ozzy

ohwellmonkey
Metal student
Metal student
ohwellmonkey

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie   Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:09 am

That would actaully pretty cool
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie   Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:58 am

i agree JD is good actor to play Ozzy role in movie.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie   Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:52 pm

exact33 wrote:
and I want George Clooney to play me in a movie about my life... they shouldnt let ozzy talk in public anymore...

Alex

Amen to that!

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie   Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroic Ozzy Wants Johnny Depp To Play Him In Movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: