Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark angel question

Go down 
+2
ultmetal
Stender
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Dark angel question Empty
PostSubject: Dark angel question   Dark angel question Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:12 pm

I have heard before that Dark angels "we have arrived" album was released for the very first time on disc format by Axe killer in 1997. Is this true? The album came out in 84, but it seems like it was only a vinyl thing until just a little while ago. Anybody know?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Dark angel question   Dark angel question Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:42 pm

I think your are correct.

Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Dark angel question   Dark angel question Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Ah! I remember that one. They may have not been inspired by Slayer, but they REAAAAAALLLy sound like them in some ways. (Show No Mercy)
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28446

PostSubject: Re: Dark angel question   Dark angel question Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:17 pm

I assume it got cassette release as well back in the 1980s. A lot of metal albums from that era never really got an official CD pressing until the 1990s, and were only released on vinyl and/or cassette.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
oldskoolcollector
Metal novice
Metal novice
oldskoolcollector

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Dark angel question   Dark angel question Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:23 am

Stender wrote:
I have heard before that Dark angels "we have arrived" album was released for the very first time on disc format by Axe killer in 1997. Is this true? The album came out in 84, but it seems like it was only a vinyl thing until just a little while ago. Anybody know?

Yeah, that's correct. There is also a digipack circulation, but I think this is a bootleg.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Dark angel question   Dark angel question Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 am

I believe that the version without booklet, cat. number 7006, was made already back in the 80s, probably even 1985.

http://metaldenfer.dyndns.org/

This guy is very specific when it comes to release years (for example Into the Dark Past is listed with 198?), and it says 1985 for Dark Angel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark angel question   Dark angel question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark angel question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: