Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metalcast Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

Metalcast Show Empty
PostSubject: Metalcast Show   Metalcast Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Who here listens to the Metalcast? I'm listening to it right now, so I just figured I'd put this question out there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Metalcast Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metalcast Show   Metalcast Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:24 pm

Sorry ... I've never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Metalcast Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metalcast Show   Metalcast Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:36 pm

Is this the show with the dudes from Canada? When I first got high speed internet I used to get all the metal podcasts I could. Unfortunately I never found the time to listen to most and after awhile just stopped. If it is the same guys, I remember liking the show. I think they did genre specials. They always told cool stories relating to their own experiences growing up fans. And they had really awesome accents too.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

Metalcast Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metalcast Show   Metalcast Show Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Metallic Blaze: Check 'em out at metalcastshow.com, they're pretty good.
Jstate: I don't know if they're from Canada, but otherwise that sounds like them. Check out the link to see. And, if it is them, I like their accents too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Sponsored content

Metalcast Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metalcast Show   Metalcast Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metalcast Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: