Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Monty Python

Go down 
+9
Schbopo
DallasBlack
Required Fields
kmorg
sam
Mglaffas81
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

Happy Birthday Monty Python - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Monty Python   Happy Birthday Monty Python - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:00 pm

I practiced my silly walk in celebration.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Monty Python   Happy Birthday Monty Python - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I've got a box set of this show, but I haven't watched it in forever. All I remember was that it had nothing to do with flying circuses.

I had the box set on DVD but due to having to pay off my debt and work two jobs a while back I sold it to Movie Trading Company, all I have now are the tapes and I haven't watched them in a while (mainly because I hate tapes-can't easily skip filler sketches). I also have two books which contain all the scripts for every episode.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Monty Python   Happy Birthday Monty Python - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:57 pm

I have all the Monty Python stuff. I have the box set of every episode, all the movies, the DVD of their "reunion" that was on HBO...even a BBC documentary of MP. I also have the German episodes they filmed (but they just weren't the same once the troupe split up).

I love all things Python.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Monty Python   Happy Birthday Monty Python - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Monty Python
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2