Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Married with Children (Anthrax episode)

Go down 
+8
mc666
Thrasher73
sam
DeathCult
Schbopo
spiritoradio
Metallic Blaze
Troublezone
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Empty
PostSubject: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:07 am

Back when metal was "cool"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LyJHepaqFQ

Last edited by Troublezone on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:17 am

It's funny how the broken glass sound is 2 seconds late. Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_lol

I also think i see Scott Ian lip synching off time.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:38 pm

LOL that's pretty cool. I never knew Anthrax was on this show!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:17 am

Troublezone wrote:
It's funny how the broken glass sound is 2 seconds late. Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_lol

I also think i see Scott Ian lip synching off time.

It looks like the person that put it up has some bad video/audio sync problems. The audio is off for the entire video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:21 am

Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Lol Thanks for reminding me how terrible this show was. This was the only amusing episode.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:42 am

Schbopo wrote:
Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Lol Thanks for reminding me how terrible this show was. This was the only amusing episode.

Pfftt, one of the best shows to ever be on tv. You damn kids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:58 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

Pfftt, one of the best shows to ever be on tv. You damn kids.

Damn right.I still love watching the reruns on TV land.Its funny,I remember seeing this when the show was in syndication but have never seen it again on any of the reruns.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:40 pm

great television series. with or without Anthrax's appearance. Ed O'Neill was comic genius, & Applegate was the sex symbol of my generation. the whole show just clicked.

7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:20 am

I have this episode on my iPod and still watch it quite regularly.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:14 am

Schbopo wrote:

What! I thought that you had some taste...until now. Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:07 pm

Schbopo wrote:

I'm with ya on this one Schmoopy. Sure, I watched it back in the day, but when I see episodes now, I can't believe I was a fan. Lame.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Yeah, I'm with the two of yas.

Lame show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:37 pm

...and baby makes three!

I saw this show on TV this weekend and it was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:39 pm

I think I still have this episode stashed away on a VHS tape somewhere, along with Lita Ford's guest appearance on "Herman's Head."

Overall I'd agree with the guys who are saying that "Married With Children" hasn't aged very well, but when it was current, it was one of my fave shows. I had a MAD crush on Christina Applegate...but then, who didn't? She was like every Teenage Metal Dork's wet dream come true!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:07 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

What! I thought that you had some taste...until now. Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_evil

Yeah, way to show your real age, Schlonbob!

Married With Children (or simply Bundy, as it was called here in Scandinavia), is the best "sit-com" ever!

PostSubject: Re: Married with Children (Anthrax episode)   Married with Children  (Anthrax episode) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Married with Children (Anthrax episode)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: