Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cliff Burton Tribute

Go down 
+2
Metallic Blaze
fingers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Cliff Burton Tribute Empty
PostSubject: Cliff Burton Tribute   Cliff Burton Tribute Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Today is a very sad day indeed Metallica's cliff burton was killed 23 years ago. Here's what I think would happen if he was still alive today he would continued with MetallicA for another 5 years or so and then he probably start out on his own and would probably be the 90s version of Frank Zappa like have an eccentric orchestra since he was the only metallica member to like classical music back then and then probably he would of reunited with Metallica again like 3 years ago
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Burton Tribute   Cliff Burton Tribute Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 pm

I respectfully disagree.

I think he would have stayed with Metallica and caused them to be much better during the entire 90s era. They would have been a much better band with him IMHO.

But we can only speculate. It is sad indeed that he died before his time.
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Burton Tribute   Cliff Burton Tribute Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:08 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
I respectfully disagree.

I think he would have stayed with Metallica and caused them to be much better during the entire 90s era. They would have been a much better band with him IMHO.

But we can only speculate. It is sad indeed that he died before his time.

Hopefully yes it would of been great if he was still alive and in metallica still, but I think he probably would of been bored playing metal and would of wanted to do something else like 10 years down the track from master of Puppets.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Burton Tribute   Cliff Burton Tribute Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:28 pm

It sucked that he passed away

speculating on what he would of done is quite silly
we'll never know

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Burton Tribute   Cliff Burton Tribute Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:43 pm

Peace and respect. We wont forget ya Cliff. Cliff Burton Tribute 1906
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Burton Tribute   Cliff Burton Tribute Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:03 am

Flotsom and Jetsom might have done better....Cliff would have left the band when they decided to become more commerical, after fighting it out for one album...would Cliff of started a new band? Hard to know most bands are not set up around the bass player, but he could have done something interesting
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Burton Tribute   Cliff Burton Tribute Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:55 am

This is indeed very sad. We all miss you Cliff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliff Burton Tribute   Cliff Burton Tribute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliff Burton Tribute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: