Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND

Go down 
+9
kmorg
sam
T-Roy
James B.
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
Stender
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Empty
PostSubject: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:14 am

Hey guys a few months ago me my friend troy and my friend Ben from the CMR forums formed a power trio Christian/anti new world order themed thrash/crossover project here in Florence Oregon, Ben is moving down from washington in october and I know some people that own a recording studio in portland that owe me a "favor", so this fall a demo is planned.

Take a look at these logos and let me know which one ya like better...besides these two, another one that has light blue text with a green outline and black cross is being worked on too. Let me know which is the raddest dudes!

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vaTM0LnBob3RvYnVja2V0LmNvbS9hbGJ1bXMvZDEwMi9CSldobzIvQmFuZCUyMExvZ29zL0Jsb29kQ292ZW5hbnR3aGl0ZS5wbmc=

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vaTM0LnBob3RvYnVja2V0LmNvbS9hbGJ1bXMvZDEwMi9CSldobzIvQmFuZCUyMExvZ29zL0Jsb29kQ292ZW5hbnRibGFjay5wbmc=
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:34 am

I like the second one better. Good luck with the band.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:18 am

Yea, second one's better. Good luck Stend. Thrash'em all. 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:27 am

It's about time for an anti-NWO thrash band.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:29 am

Cool Deal Stendy.I like the second better as well.Good Luck with everything man.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12620

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:12 am

kewl name but the lack of continuity on the logo distracts the eyeballs somewhat (at least mine) Either have all the lettering connected or none of them. Hope things work out with the recording and all the other stuff.

Laterz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:57 am

TOTALLY STOKED FOR YOU BROTHER!

Not crazy about the logo though. But that's never mattered to me regarding MUSIC.

Looking forward to hearing you guys! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:09 am

Second, the black background makes it look cooler.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:08 am

Thanks for the suggestions and good luck wishes! I'm ultra excited about it too, I will definately post some tunes once we have some.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Too bad that the name is already in use by a Christian, symphonic black metal band from Armenia. There was also a power/thrash metal band from the US with that name, but they split-up.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:46 pm

interesting.. I dont think I really like the logo though. I think its a little too blockish looking. Cool name though. If its taken you could change it to Covent Of Blood but thats probably taken already too. Good luck with the band though. Im interested to hear what you sound like.

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Second is best but you might work on it. Be cool to hear how this sounds.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:10 pm

How about "SAVAGE ANIMAL"....dude that is IT!!!! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:05 pm

kmorg wrote:
Too bad that the name is already in use by a Christian, symphonic black metal band from Armenia. There was also a power/thrash metal band from the US with that name, but they split-up.

Aww man! I thought of the name and thought it was way cool, I doubt we'll change it though. Atleast that black metal band isnt from the US, if they were, then I probably would think of something else.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:19 am

Heres a couple more re-colors...Ben tryed to make that blue/green one very oldschool thrash looking...cheesy 80's windbreaker colors always do the trick. MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Headbang

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vaTM0LnBob3RvYnVja2V0LmNvbS9hbGJ1bXMvZDEwMi9CSldobzIvQmFuZCUyMExvZ29zL0Jsb29kQ292ZW5hbnRyZGFuZHlsLnBuZw==

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vaTM0LnBob3RvYnVja2V0LmNvbS9hbGJ1bXMvZDEwMi9CSldobzIvQmFuZCUyMExvZ29zL0Jsb29kQ292ZW5hbnRibGFuZGdyLnBuZw==
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:25 am

The blue/green one might work. It reminds me of Municipal Waste.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:27 am

What do you play in the band?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:34 am

Troublezone wrote:
What do you play in the band?

I was on vocals/bass but now that we met Ben, he plays bass and I switched to vocals/2nd guitars. Troy plays first guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:13 pm

If the red was a darker hue i'd like it better I think.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:34 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
If the red was a darker hue i'd like it better I think.

Your talking about the new one with the yellow border? Okay I'll give that a shot. Thanks for the input bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Yeah, sorry, the new one. I'm a sucker for Red mixed with almost anything but that red was too cheery somehow.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12620

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Don't worry bout the logo youngster, get busy making music MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Headbang

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Good luck with everything. I like the blue/green logo best.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:00 pm

James B. wrote:
Don't worry bout the logo youngster, get busy making music MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Headbang

Good advice bro, practice today and tommorow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 am

You rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND   MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY NEW THRASH METAL BAND
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: