Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)

Go down 
+9
MetalFRO
Wargod
nevermore
kmorg
Temple of Blood
325ad
Stender
Dave the Boss
stormspell
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:24 am

kmorg wrote:
Ordered the 6 CD package! Very Happy

And still you beg me for freebies ....... Well screw you and the longship you sailed in on. Laughing very hard

Looking forward to the Midnight Priest and Ancient Cross, is Ancient Cross just a remaster of the limited CD they had before or is it a brand new album ? either way Michael Lance is great.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:27 am

Locky wrote:
kmorg wrote:

And still you beg me for freebies ....... Well screw you and the longship you sailed in on. Laughing very hard

I didn't have any Leprechaun money on me, and i figured you didn't want any more 3 leaf clovers, so......

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:35 am

Good comeback young man lol!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:42 am

Locky wrote:
Good comeback young man lol!

happy Thank you, thank you! lol!

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:07 am

kmorg wrote:
Locky wrote:
kmorg wrote:

I didn't have any Leprechaun money on me, and i figured you didn't want any more 3 leaf clovers, so......

Damn K! Thor finally nailed ya with a comeback! lol!

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:12 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Locky wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Damn K! Thor finally nailed ya with a comeback! lol!

You have to throw the dog a bone now and again to keep him interested, tactics my good fellow. I'll sink his ship soon
Back to top Go down
Metalgiant
Metal novice
Metal novice
Metalgiant

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: STORMSPELL   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:28 am

Whoah cool.
The NEW TESTAMENT Album.
As for a re-release of the first two albums in russian language, they had been released on a split CD years ago (one track missing).
Think it would be a good idea to re-release this two and the pre-NEW TESTAMENT album in a nice package maybe also including some demos.
Finally also someone should re-release the MONOMAKH stuff.

In general STORMSPELL maybe also could re-release some christan underground stuff because they really know how to remaster and to create cool packages.

STORMSPELL rules.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Locky wrote:
is Ancient Cross just a remaster of the limited CD they had before or is it a brand new album ? either way Michael Lance is great.

I think they were planning to but never had a previous release. Unless they've made some short-run CDRs which I'm not aware of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Metalgiant wrote:
Whoah cool.
The NEW TESTAMENT Album.
As for a re-release of the first two albums in russian language, they had been released on a split CD years ago (one track missing). Think it would be a good idea to re-release this two and the pre-NEW TESTAMENT album in a nice package maybe also including some demos.

This has been discussed with Mr. Gorbachev and if Apocalypse sells sufficiently we'll be onto making a Hallelujah / Exorcist re-releases along with Alexander Nevskij on a double CD set or something.

Quote :
Finally also someone should re-release the MONOMAKH stuff.

This one is tricky. We've been in contact with their ex-manager who owns the copyrights, he is a huge and vastly popular pop producer now gravitating way above our modest plain of existence. The other problem is both albums are still registered with RAO (Russian copyright society) and I have no idea how to deal with 'em from here. Otherwise I'd have loved to re-release those, as well as GALAXY GROUP's unreleased 1993 album.

Quote :
In general STORMSPELL maybe also could re-release some christian underground stuff because they really know how to remaster and to create cool packages.

If the music is good and the bands dont mind sharing a roster with non-Christian bands, I'm always open to check em out.
Back to top Go down
Metalgiant
Metal novice
Metal novice
Metalgiant

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: STORMSPELL   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:24 am

Sounds all cool, so people buy the NEW TESTAMENT stuff please.

BTW mentioning the NT singer, do you know what is going on with SABOTASH?

As for MONOMAKH, would be great, they also had the a demo that could be included I think.

As for christan Bands I maybe have one project that could be interesting for you , it is a re-release of the ZION/DRAGONNE stuff (Yes the band with the "On Dragon`s Wings" EP).

If you interested just a message and we can chat a little bit about it.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Ah, the SABOTAGE's new album will be out in 3 days (on 09.10) on CD-Maximum. It is called "Don't. Tempt. Heaven."

Here are two songs to check out:

And a rather disturbing trailer, the music on which is the album's intro:

Weren't ZION re-released recently on Retroactive?

DRAGONNE was booted by the Greeks not so long ago, but if there are enough bonuses to beef up the EP would be a worthy release. Please shoot me an e-mail to metal@stormspell.com , thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:22 pm

I ordered the 6 cd package yesterday should be here hopefully by sat!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:45 am

Wanted to preorder that Target, but your system wanted to charge me $16 for shipping costs??!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Ordered the Darkblack And Ripping Corpse cds. I'm looking forward to hearing them.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:00 pm

sovdat wrote:
Wanted to preorder that Target, but your system wanted to charge me $16 for shipping costs??!

I know that people in Europe are used to send registered mail for only 1-2 EUR on top on actual shipping. Unfortunately USPS are rip-offs and charge a flat $11.50 registration fee in addition to the actual shipping cost.

Below is a screen shot of what US Postal Services charges me to send one CD (approx weight 5oz) via registered airmail to Europe (http://ircalc.usps.gov):

UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 REG-MAIL-SLOVENIA

Keep in mind that this is a double CD with 16-page booklet, so it will be definitely heavier than 5oz, so in fact the actual shipping cost I'll have to absorb will be $2.50 per every extra ounce on top on the cited $16.30

Buyers are welcome to take regular airmail for $5.50, but I cannot take paypal for it. I refuse to be held responsible when unregistered packages don't make it to Eastern Europe, so if cheap shipping is desired buyers will have to pay me via Western Union or cash in envelope.

P.S. since I know you, I can take your word if you agree to take the chance on regular shipping, and will take paypal. Just let me know if interested and I can send you a paypal invoice, thanks.

Last edited by stormspell on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Thanks to everyone who has supported the new releases! Due to the unexpectedly high amount of preorders received I'm running a bit behind on shipping. Apologies in advance for the delay and thanks once again!
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:21 am

stormspell wrote:
Weren't ZION re-released recently on Retroactive?

The "Thrillseeker" comp was, but not the proper album "Thunder From the Mountain". I think a remaster of that w/ louder overall sound & a beefier mix would be killer. Where's Cliffy? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:51 pm

You alive Bro? Jan. 25th has come and gone, just wondering if you're still in business and if everything's O.K.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)   UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPCOMING RELEASES 09.09.09 (STORMSPELL RECORDS)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2