Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!

Go down 
+6
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
FlyingV
powermacho
kethdredd
WRETCHED
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

Number of posts : 56

Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Empty
PostSubject: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:50 pm

Catchy song. I think the whole costume thing is kind of ridiculous but I understand thats the market you are trying to reach.
Back to top Go down
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:59 am

Costumes? What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:06 am

I liked it, good punk. This is the first time I see a Security moshing instead of being there taking care of the people Laughing
Back to top Go down
FlyingV
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
FlyingV

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:29 am

I really like Grave Robber. I just received Inner Sanctum from Divine Metal Distro and have been thoroughly enjoying it! I really like what they do in trying reach the punk/horror audience. I was never a punk/horror fan but these guys are too good to ignore so I gave it a try and love it. Like the video too. Hope they really blow up big!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:27 am

Not bad at all.I've never been into the punk/horror scene but I can appreciate what you guys are doing.Keep rockin!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 am

Cool stuff... I still have the first G.R. album in my wish list at CDBaby... now all I need is some $$ so I can actually order it (and the new one too!) Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:32 am

Awesome vid, Wretched. Music videos that are actually live clips are cool to watch of bands who put on a good show live, and it looks like you guys do. Too bad you haven't made it out my direction here in Nebraska!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 pm

I love the song and love the video... DUDE it rocks!!!

and I love the look....

Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! 438278
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 pm

awesome guys, looks like its going well! Love the shovel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Thanx for all the kudos guys! We tried to keep things a touch more metal on this new cd. The song for this video is definetely the most poppy one.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:49 pm

LOVE THE NEW ALBUM....
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 pm

FlyingV wrote:
I really like Grave Robber. I just received Inner Sanctum from Divine Metal Distro and have been thoroughly enjoying it! I really like what they do in trying reach the punk/horror audience. I was never a punk/horror fan but these guys are too good to ignore so I gave it a try and love it. Like the video too. Hope they really blow up big!

Ditto! I got my copy last week. Good band. God bless Grave Robber.
Back to top Go down
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Thanx guys! I was having a discouraging day. Nice to hear some positive feedback!
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:30 pm

You can check out a review of Inner Sanctum here....

www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com/2009/09/grave-robber-inner-sanctum.html

Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Grim
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:28 pm

I bought this disc based on the video, I'm not a punk fan but I really enjoy this disc. Its just fun.

Whoooooooaaaaaa oh!
Back to top Go down
WRETCHED
Metal novice
Metal novice
WRETCHED

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Wow! It worked! We made this video to try and get you to buy our disc adn it worked!! YES!!!!! haha!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!   Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out GRAVE ROBBER's first music video!!!
Page 1 of 1