Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conniption - A Method To The Madness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Conniption - A Method To The Madness Empty
PostSubject: Conniption - A Method To The Madness   Conniption - A Method To The Madness Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based thrashers CONNIPTION have inked a deal with Germany's Rock It Up Records. The band's debut album, "A Method To Madness", is scheduled for release this winter. The record, which was initially self-released by the band, will include two live bonus tracks, a different track listing and upgraded artwork.

Formed in December 2007 by brothers Michael Brigham (vocals, guitar) and Andy Martin (drums), CONNIPTION's current lineup is completed by Bill House (lead guitar) and Cody Dziuk (bass).

For more information, visit www.conniption.us.

Conniption - A Method To The Madness Conniption

Anyone heard of these guys? I was listeneing to some clips of them at cdbaby and it sounds pretty decent. The lead guitar reminds me a little of of Megadeth.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Conniption - A Method To The Madness   Conniption - A Method To The Madness Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:36 pm

I thought it was decent.I would probably pick it up if it were on the $5 sale.They're kinda all over the place sound wise.Dont ya think MG?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conniption - A Method To The Madness   Conniption - A Method To The Madness Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:46 pm

"Light The Stage"? Metallica liked that same lyrical topic.

I suppose it's OK. Nothing special. Reminds me of that Castrofate band I traded to you, MG.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Conniption - A Method To The Madness   Conniption - A Method To The Madness Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
I thought it was decent.I would probably pick it up if it were on the $5 sale.They're kinda all over the place sound wise.Dont ya think MG?

I was kinda thinking the same thing. They didn't make the nipples twirl or my sack bounce up & down like a yo-yo, but if I saw it cheap, I'd probably pick it up. I didn't notice them being all over the place musically, but then again, I only heard a few snippets of each song while I was working today.

PostSubject: Re: Conniption - A Method To The Madness   Conniption - A Method To The Madness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conniption - A Method To The Madness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: