Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy Empty
PostSubject: This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy   This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:22 pm

From the appearance to the name, this dog would be perfect!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090628/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_world_s_ugliest_dog_4

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy   This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:40 pm

LOL, when I read this on another site I thought the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37647

PostSubject: Re: This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy   This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Laughing very hard Believe it or not, I already have a dog named after a beer... my Golden Retriever's name is "Molson."

That's way cool though!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy   This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 pm

My neighbor used to have a dog named DAMMIT. You'd hear him yelling for him every morning. "DAMMIT, where are you? DAMMIT, get your ass in here!, DAMMIT..."
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy   This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 am

detuned wrote:
My neighbor used to have a dog named DAMMIT. You'd hear him yelling for him every morning. "DAMMIT, where are you? DAMMIT, get your ass in here!, DAMMIT..."

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37647

PostSubject: Re: This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy   This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:11 am

detuned wrote:

Reminds me of the old Bill Cosby stand-up routine where he sez when they were kids, his brother Russell thought his name was "Dammit" (because his father would always say "Dammit, get in here," "Dammit, cut that out") and he thought his name was "Jesus Christ" (because Dad would say "Jeeee-zus Christ, what do you think you're doin'?")... then of course Bill sez he was outside playing in the rain and his father called out "Dammit, get in here out of the rain" and he replied "But Dad, I'm Jesus Christ!" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy   This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Than also reminds me of an Animaniacs cartoon. Although I never liked the Rita & Runt cartoons (except the one where Rita is being mothered by a gorilla) I will alway remember when Runt introduced himself: "My name is Runt, but my master calls me stupid."
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy   This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Dog Would Be Perfect For Fat Freddy
Page 1 of 1