Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas

Go down 
+5
kmorg
James B.
Stender
sam
ultrametal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ultrametal
Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Empty
PostSubject: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Hey thanks for all your support and your patience we realize our site has not been updated in a long time especially due to the computer issues and the fact we lost our Dreamweaver program so updating it has been a impossible.

However! With some set backs welcomes new opportunaties, John at Peak PRoductions will be helping us build a New Site but i thought it would be cool to see what you would like on there. So give us your input your ideas and we will see if we can get some of them on there..
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:19 pm

cool graphics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:35 pm

I think you guys should add more band pics, maybe some more from old Ultimatum history.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12605

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 pm

how about a message board surprised

multi-media stuff with audio and video would be thumbs up
also pics of fans sporting Ultimatum shirts and tats would be kewl. Wait a minute, I am describing a My Space page

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:00 pm

A thoughrough (sp?) history on the band, including photos of all the line-ups over the years.

And a discorgraphy section, with EVERYTHING you put out, and participated on.

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Tons of pictures with Robert wearing the Ultimatum beanie. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:12 pm

I like the tatoo idea. If I ever get another one it's going to be something Ultimatum.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:13 pm

James B. wrote:

Wouldn't this site qualify? If they opened up a message board on their own site, it'd probably be all the same people who post here anyway. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:23 pm

This actually is our message board. It originally started as the Ultimatum board, then expanded to the Ultimatum and NoLifeTilMetal.com board. Then kmorg and I decided to make our two boards into one and the Heart of Metal board was born. \'arry \'eadbanger

Last edited by ultmetal on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12605

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
James B. wrote:

Wouldn't this site qualify? If they opened up a message board on their own site, it'd probably be all the same people who post here anyway. Laughing

I guess nobody gets sarcasm anymore, or I am really slippin' in my old age.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 pm

James B. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
James B. wrote:

I got it. That's why I added. \'arry \'eadbanger

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:38 am

Have your *TOURDATES section
* Discography Section, with mp3's on some songs
* Multimedia Section, mp3's,videos,walpappers,BANNERS Wink
* Probably a news tellers subscription
* On homepage, keep news, and post news frequently
* Merchandise section with paypal options, this will be better 4U
* Band Members Section, description from each past and present band member; equipment,hobbies,influences,fave bands,fave albums,ETC...just for fun
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25831

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:22 pm

powermacho wrote:
Have your *TOURDATES section
* Discography Section, with mp3's on some songs
* Multimedia Section, mp3's,videos,walpappers,BANNERS Wink
* Probably a news tellers subscription
* On homepage, keep news, and post news frequently
* Merchandise section with paypal options, this will be better 4U
* Band Members Section, description from each past and present band member; equipment,hobbies,influences,fave bands,fave albums,ETC...just for fun

This idea sounds good.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:23 pm

lots of pretty women sporting ultimatum merch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:29 pm

sam wrote:
lots of pretty women sporting ultimatum merch.
LoL, there is a band that does it, and it's really nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:51 pm

James B. wrote:

Duh... the batteries in my sarcasm detector were dead. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas   New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ultimatum Website! Need Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Jump to: